Sunday, November 01, 2009

Secret Diary of a Call Girl

What better way to spend a sleepy Sunday than catching up with a favourite series? Although I saw a few episodes when it first came out, I missed most of television's take on the 'Belle du Jour' blog turned novel. I adore Billie Piper. Wouldn't have guessed that, but she is completely winsome. Not so much a tart with a heart but rather a consummate professional. I have been taking notes. The actors are lovely and refreshingly un-botoxed. Must confess they do look a full decade older than their US counterparts. And it was refreshing to see an imperfect teeth bleaching jobs. It looks like the actress who plays Bambi can only afford to get the front four done. I spotted a very yellow-ish eye tooth on an episode from Season 2.

No comments: